The differences of DM616, DM66, DM6S
|True Effective Value||No||No|
|Zero FireWire Identification||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|On and off beep||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Digital display backlight||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Low battery reminder||Yes||Yes||Yes|
DM616 with auto range.
DM616 can measure capacitance, DM616=multimeter + capacitance meter.
DC voltage measurement
1. Plug the black meter into the COM jack and the red test lead into the V / Ω jack.
2. Set the function switch to the DC voltage range V-range range, and connect the test lead to
Power to be tested (measured for open circuit voltage) or load (measured for load voltage drop), red test lead
The polarity of the contact will be shown on the display at the same time.
1. If you do not know the voltage range to be measured, set the function switch to the maximum range and gradually decrease.
2. If the display only shows “ol”, it means over range, and the function switch should be set to a higher amount.
3. Do not measure voltages higher than 600V, it is possible to display voltage values with higher voltage values
Yes, but there is a danger of damaging the internal wiring.
4. When measuring high voltage, pay special attention to avoid electric shock.
AC voltage measurement
1. Plug the black test lead into the COM jack and the red test lead into the V / Ω jack
2. Set the function switch to the AC voltage range V ~ range, and connect the test lead to
On the power supply or load to be tested, the test connection diagram is the same as above. When measuring AC voltage, there is no
Do not input a voltage higher than 600V, it is possible to display a higher voltage value.
Danger of bad internal wiring.
1. Select the range:
If the current is unknown, the maximum range should be selected.
1. Remove power from the circuit.
2. Disconnect or unsolder the circuit to create a position where the multimeter probe can be inserted.
3. Select A ~ (AC) or A- (DC) as required.
4. Plug the black test probe into the COM input jack. Depending on the expected reading, plug the red test probe into the amp or milliamp input jack.
5. Connect the probe tip at both ends of the disconnection point so that all current flows through the digital multimeter (in series).
6. Reconnect power to the circuit.
7. Check the readings, pay attention to the unit of measurement.